ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER DIET PLAN, WORKOUT ROUTINE , TRAINING PROGRAM, BODYBUILDING
Arnold Schwarzenegger’sera was in 70’s when all the youngsters who wanted to do bodybuilding and get a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger used to follow his diet plan, workout routine and training program.
In Arnold Schwarzenegger’s view, to gain weight and muscles, there should a proper diet plan that should comprise of nutritious food and this is the basic formula to be adopted first to get an amazing body. Along with this a proper physical training is a must for body building.
As per Arnold Schwarzenegger eating less Fat containing foods and keeping a record of your daily consumption is definitely going to help your body in long way.
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER DIET PLAN
Arnold’s basic rule was to always give his 100% towards his bodybuilding training, workout routine, diet plan and last but not the least, mental approach.
In Arnold’s view, body and muscle does not come overnight. It needs all the 4 principles that need to be followed everyday: proper training, workout routine, diet plan and mental approach.
Arnold Schwarzenegger always goes for natural food in his daily diet, rather than eating processed food. He said that natural food are more nutritious and easy to digest.
He ate small protein diet after every 3 hours. These small diets were contain 25-30 grams of protein.
He use to mix his heavy calorie and light calorie diets so as to make sure that his digestive metabolism should work fine.
He use to eat whole eggs, meat and large amount of milk products during his body building process days.
Arnold’s daily protein diet contains at least one glass of protein shake.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, in a interview said that “the most important thing for getting a healthy body is a sound sleep of 8 hours”. He followed it too. Brain and body need time to rest.
Arnold use to follow his fitness regime only 4 days a week. He said that “rest is needed to repair the muscles after workout”.
He used to eat carbs after his workout.
He used to take beef and pork as substitute to fish and chicken.
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER WORKOUT ROUTINE AND TRAINING PROGRAM FOR BODYBUILDING
Arnold Schwarzenegger workout routine was consisting of 2 categories of various types of exercises:
WORKOUT ROUTINE 1: MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
● Bench press : 4 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Incline bench press : 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Dumbbell pullovers: 4 sets x 10 and 12 reps
● Flat bench flies : 4 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Cable crossovers: 5 sets x 10 and 12 reps
● Dips: 5 sets, till failure
● Squats: 5 sets and 8, 10 x 12 reps
● Barbell lunges: 6 sets x 15 reps
● Leg extensions: 5 sets x 12, 14 and 15 reps
● Leg curls: 5 sets x 10 and12 reps
● Barbell lunges: 6 sets x 15 reps
● Leg presses: 5 sets x 8, 10 and 12 reps
● Front wide-grip chin-ups: 5 sets, till failure
● Straight-leg deadlifts – 5 sets x 15 reps
● Seated pulley rows: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● One-arm dumbbell rows: 6 sets x 6,8 and 10 reps
● T-bar rows: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Seated calf raises: 10 sets x 12 reps
● Standing calf raises: 8 sets x 12 reps
● One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells): 5 sets x 15 reps
● Wrist curls (forearms on knees): 5 sets x 10 reps
● Wright roller machine: till failure
● Reverse barbell curls: 5 sets x 10 reps
Continuous nonstop training for 30 minutes
WORKOUT ROUTINE 2: TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY
● One-arm dumbbell: 6 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Close-grip bench presses: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Barbell French presses: 5 sets x 6, 8 and10 reps
● Pushdowns: 5 sets x 8 and10 reps
● Seated dumbbell curls: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Barbell curls: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Dumbbell concentration curls: 6 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Rear-delt lateral raises: 4 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Seated barbell presses: 5 sets x 6, 8 and 10 reps
● Cable lateral raises: 6 sets x 10 and12 reps
● Lateral raises: 6 sets x 6, 8 and10 reps
OTHER CELEB DIET & WORKOUT INFO :