BIPASHA BASU DIET AND WORKOUT
Bipasha Basu is a very fit actress and she has worked very hard to get this body shape and figure. She has a very strict diet plan and workout routine that makes her fitness regime perfect. So lets checkout Bipasha Basu’s diet plan and workout routine !
BIPASHA BASU DIET
● Bipasha basu’s morning starts with 2 glasses of lukewarm water, almonds (soaked overnight) and a cup of green tea.
● BREAKFAST DIET: 6 scrambled egg whites, wheat flakes, 1 glass of milk and mushroom toast.
– After doing her breakfast, she drinks a glass of apple juice and coconut water.
● LUNCH DIET: Grilled chicken, Steamed fish, Green vegetables and salad, dal and 2 soya chapattis. Bispasha strictly avoids rice as it may affect her shape.
– After her lunch, she eats some digestive biscuits and soya chaklis.
● DINNER DIET: Vegetables cooked in olive oil, dal with 2 chapattis and grilled chicken or fish.
BIPASHA BASU WORKOUT
● Bipaha Basu’s Workout regime is a mixture of cardio exercises, yoga and weight training.
● Bipasha’s Cardio session includes: Treadmill, cycling and cross trainer.
● Bipasha’s Yoga session includes: Suryanamaskar and couple of body exercises.
● Bipasha’s Weight Training Plan consists of different exercises for each body part on specific days of a week:
MONDAY- Upper body workout
TUESDAY- Abdomen workout
WEDNESDAY- Legs and lower body workout
THURSDAY- Butt workout
FRIDAY- Upper body workout
SATURDAY- Abdomen and butt workout.
MORE ABOUT BIPASHA BASU: BIPASHA BASU: HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AGE, FIGURE & SECRETS