HOW TO TAKE CARE OF EYES : 11 HEALTHY TIPS
The human eye is a remarkable and wonderful optical instrument designed by nature. it’s similar to a camera which have a lens on one side and a sensitive screen called retina on the other.
The most essential parts of human Eye are lens, pupil, retina, iris, aqueous humour, vitrous humour, ciliary muscles nad optic nerves. The ability of eye to focus on near and distant objects is called Power of Accommodation.
Since eye is an important organ and a sensitive one so it is equally important to take good care of eyes so that the vision does not get affected in long term. Here are few best tips up on How to take care of your eyes :
EYE CARE TIPS FOR HEALTHY VISION :
1. Never read in a moving car, bus or train.
2. You must wash your eyes preferable with cold water that has been boiled or free from any kind of germs or bacteria.
3. You must blink your eyes from time to time while reading, watching T.V. , working up on a computer or laptop or doing work that requires concentration.
4. Never rub your eyes when some dust particles gets into them. You should preferably wash your eyes.
5. Never be careless while playing as you might hurt your eyes.
6. You must to learn some exercises for the eye and do them in the morning and evening daily.
7. In case you find some strain while reading, writing or watching T.V., you should consult an Ophthalmologist or eye specialist.
8. While going out in sharp sunshine, it is good wear good quality sunglasses to protect eyes from ultra violet rays.
9. If the eyes feel itchy or dry, consult an eye specialist for the same and use eye drops as mentioned by the eye specialist only.
1o. Vitamin A is good for eyes and its deficiency causes night blindness.
11. In order to maintain proper eyesight and to improve eyesight, we require a minimum daily intake of 600 micrograms of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is present in milk, carrots, tomatoes, cod liver and all types of yellow fruits.