SONAM KAPOOR DIET & WORKOUT
Sonam Kapoor is among the most desirable actresses around in Bollywood. Her slim figure and sweet face has made many women envy. Sonam was a fat girl in her teen age, but she worked hard and managed her diet and workout regime to get a perfect body shape.
Sonam was too foodie, she had to give up her favoritism for chocolates, ice creams and burgers. She gives credits to her mom for preparing her to follow a strict diet plan to get rid of her extra body weight. Her first goal was to lose 35 kilos.
Now lets Checkout Sonam Kapoor’s Diet and Workout plan…!!
SONAM KAPOOR DIET
Sonam begins her day with 2 glasses of Luke warm water, lime juice and honey.
● BREAKFAST DIET: An egg white omlette, a toast, a seasonal fruit, oatmeal and a glass of milk. Once in a week she eats idli or poha.
- After 2 hours she takes a glass of protein shake and a brown bread.
● LUNCH DIET: A seasonal vegetable with 2 chapattis, dal, salad and grilled chicken or fish.
- After 2 hours she eats brown bread and 2 egg whites and a cup of tea (without sugar).
● DINNER DIET: A chicken sandwich, vegetable soup and salad.
- Before going to bed, Sonam takes a glass of protein shake or soya milk. She also takes multi-vitamins.
SONAM KAPOOR WORKOUT
Sonam Kapoor exercise regime includes:
● 30 minutes of cardio exercises.
● 30 minutes of Yoga.
● Sonam loves swimming, she does swimming whenever she is free.
● She does dance exercises to maintain her body slim.
● She plays squash twice in a week.